now browsing by month
India is said to be the most diverse country in the world. It has the coldest places in Kashmir, highest rainfall region of Cherrapunji, one of the driest places called the Thar Desert. It is even bounded by beautiful beaches on three sides. Moreover it also has snow capped mountain ranges called Himalayan Mountains. Not only it has a mixture of various geographical features but also has a mixture of cultures and languages. Despite of all these geographies and diverse people, it is operated as a single democratic country. By exploring some of the best holiday destinations in India, you can understand its features.
- Jammu and Kashmir includes three geographical regions called the Jhelum valley, Indus valley and southern mountain range. Kashmir was called as Heaven on earth and was one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Kerala which is known for its backwaters is situated on the tropical and lush Malabar Coast. Being one of the popular destinations in India, Kerala is named as one of the ten paradises of the world. Kerala is popular for it healing massages, backwaters and ecotourism initiatives.
- Goa is another popular holiday destinations in India and it is known for its pristine beaches. This city has two major tourist seasons. During winter season tourist from abroad will visit here whereas in summer season, tourists from across India arrive here to spend their holidays.
- Rajasthan is well known for its architecture, mighty forts, blossoming gardens, sandy dunes, outstanding monuments, and shimmering lakes. All these attractions made Rajasthan as one of the top tourist destinations in India.
- Golden Triangle is said to be the tourist circuit which includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is so called because of the triangular shape which is formed by joining these three different locations on the map. These three cities are extremely popular among foreign tourists and natives as the best holiday destinations.
Author Bio: Faiz Alam is author of this post. He loves to visit different travel places and stay in hotels in Ranthambore in India. His one of the best tour is Golden Triangle Tour, he loves to visit it again and again…