now browsing by category
A lot of people in the modern day are disregarding the use of a travel agency. With the rise of the internet many individuals are taking on the task of planning their holiday alone. They think that it will save them a lot of money and a lot of hassle. Nevertheless, as many soon discover, this is not always the case. This article will explain why a travel agent is still important today and provide you with some top tips on how to find one of a high quality…
Why do you need to use a travel agency?
- Expert guidance – Travel agents offer one thing that the internet cannot; expert guidance. They will tell you all you need to know about the destination you are considering.
- Saves time – Contrary to popular belief, a travel agent will actually save you a wealth of time because they will sort out everything for you.
- Consumer advocate – There is nothing worse than experiencing a problem during your vacation, especially if you have no one to turn to. Luckily the travel agent will be there to resolve any issues.
- Less risk – When you try and take over the entire vacation yourself there is every chance that you could forget about something, such as no show of airport transfers, flight delay cancellation, train suspended and more. If you are using a travel agency they will ensure that everything is dealt with.
- Constant updates – If there have been any changes regarding car rental, hotels, airlines and alike, you can rest assured that you will be contacted straight away.
- Save money – You can spend ages online looking for where the best cheap flights from Singapore are, however travel agencies have all of the contacts to ensure you benefit from some great deals and savings.
What should you look for when seeking a Singapore travel agency?
- Good reviews – You should always do a little bit of digging. Finding out what previous clients have had to say about the travel agency in question is highly advised. If a company has a bad name this is something you will easily be able to pick up on and thus you can ensure you don’t opt for a travel agency that has a reputation of planning unsatisfactory vacations.
- Choice – “One-Stop Shopping” Have a browse on the travel agency’s website to get an idea regarding the wealth of different options they have available. After all, you want to have plenty of destination and accommodation options to select from so that you can be certain you will have the perfect vacation planned.
- Experience – It is always recommended that you opt for a travel agent boasting experience. By doing this you can be one hundred per cent sure that they have the expertise, contacts, and knowledge to be able to provide you with the best holidays, the best deals and that they can solve any issues if they arise.
- After care – As mentioned in the previous part regarding the benefits of using a travel agency; you will benefit from their aid whilst abroad. Thus, make sure the company is easily contactable and willing to help you whenever you need it. They should have an international helpline available.